Sweat V's Steam Community Foundation
The Sweat vs Steam event raises money to support members of our community.
We raise money through an annual community event, Sweat vs Steam, which is run in Echuca Moama. We accept donations from individuals and businesses.
The Sweat vs Steam Event means we can:
– Offer our community the chance to participate in recreation-based activities.
– Help individuals in times of hardship, and groups in our community to support your events,
– Provide the chance for individuals to build self-confidence.
Please consider an application for you, your group or someone who may benefit from our fund. No grant is too small for us to consider.
We have an expectation that, if successful, you and/or your organisation will support Sweat vs Steam by participating or volunteering to help run the event on the weekend. We require many helpers to make our event successful. The whole event is run by volunteers, there are no paid staff. Some of the tasks we require volunteers to do are:
– Man drink stations
– Marshall on course
– Set-up and/or pack up course on the day
– Assist with registration and bib distribution on Saturday and/or Sunday
– On course entertainment, such as musical performance
– Various other tasks
We look forward to receiving your application.
Sweat vs Steam Committee